Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Class Blog

I decided to create a blog for my second grade class. I liked the idea of having a Facebook class page. However, we all know we can not use Facebook in school. I plan to use this blog to inform parents about class projects, field trips, special events, and just let them know what's going on in our classroom. My students and I would decide together what we want to share in the blog. I also want to post pictures of student work samples. I know many parents are busy and not able to come in to school to see their child's work. So this is an inside look to our classroom where parents can comment and learn about what's going on. Check it out!

1 comment:

  1. I think that this idea is a great way to get parents to be more active in a positive way in the classroom. Plus, a nice way to hint what is needed in your classroom for the kids everyday use in terms of supplies. :)

    ReplyDelete